Saturday, October 1, 2011

the countdown to halloween begins...


Whoa, it's been a really long time since I've written anything here. The reasons for this have been many, some good (new job, working in the comics industry, keeping me pretty busy), some less good (bad health), but to be totally honest the main reason why I haven't written anything recently is that I just haven't felt like it. After a couple of years of pretty regular blogging, I got kind of tired of having opinions and putting them up on the internet. I was feeling pretty burned out. That said, I've been participating in the Countdown to Halloween for the past few years and I wanted to be a part of it this year too, so I'm making a concerted efforts to get some posts up this month, review some horror flicks, maybe scan some more horror comics, get the blood pumping in this blog again. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do, but my intention is to post at least 1-2 times a week this month (hopefully more). Meanwhile, you can check out daily posts (all horror related this month) on my other, more visually oriented blog, Negative Pleasure 2.

Anyway, stay tuned for more...

No comments: