Wednesday, July 6, 2011

radio archive 03-31-11

I recently came into some archived versions of my radio show, so I figured I'd upload them and post them over here and at Negative Pleasure 2.

Negative Pleasure radio plays live every Thursday from 7-9pm on www.newtownradio.com

NEGATIVE PLEASURE (LIVE) - March 31 2011
TrackList
1. pookey blow - get up (and go to school)
2. urinals - ack ack ack ack
3. the germs - media blitz (live)
4. saccharine trust - hearts & barbarians
5. vox pop - you're my favorite
6. randoms - let's get rid of ny
7. the weirdos - neutron bomb
8. ill repute - it's not going to happen to me
9. agent orange - bloodstains
10. minutemen - search
11. big boys - history
12. deadline - aftermath
13. subverts - state of the union
14. legal weapon - daddy's gone mad
15. sister nancy - gwan a school
16. bottle party riddim - version
17. thiestin howl iii - swena swena
18. u-god - night the city cried
19. steve moore - steve moore
20. the instigators - we don't know what we want
21. the pipkins - my baby loves lovin'
22. darkthrone - accumulation of generalisation
23. mdc - missle destroyed civilization
24. women in prison - the birth of rots
25. the fall - rebellious jukebox
26. pink panther punk - it's still rock n' roll to me
27. chipmunk punk - you may be right
28. the agenda - black knees
29. nick lowe - marie provost
30. swans - sensitive skin

download it here

No comments: