Thursday, March 11, 2010

kelley jones...

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I don't really have a good excuse, except for the distinct possibility that I am getting dumber. For real, no shit. If you miss me, I'm pretty good (re- obsessive) about updating my tumblr, Negative Pleasure 2. I did just now finish a comic I've been working on, so I'll be posting that in a day or two, and I have an actual writing post planned (started even), so maybe there'll be some activity going around here soon.

In the meantime, here are some images from one of my favorite Batman artists, Kelley Jones. I wasn't really reading comics in the 90s, so I only recently discovered Jones' highly evocative, atmospheric artwork. The images here come from Batman 516-519, circa 1995 and written by the great Doug Moench...










No comments: