Saturday, December 12, 2009

bleh...

I've been thinking about writing something all night, but I'm still just not feeling the spirit, or whatever. Instead, here are some pictures of Deadshot and Suicide Squad from the 80s...




I'll write something soon, I don't know what my deal is lately, I just haven't had the drive, honestly being sick a couple of months ago kind of took the wind out my sails, I've been having a hard time getting back on track, plus a lot of the energy I do have has been going into the class I'm teaching. Excuses, excuses, right? But for real, it's been totally frustrating, because I've felt like doing things, I just haven't had the focus. I guess I did do those comics I posted, so that's something, I dunno, I guess I'm kind of down, like, depressed, or whatever. But it's cool, y'know, it's temporary. This is just, like, a phase, a mood. It'll pass, things'll get going again, on this blog and elsewhere in my life, so yeah, it feels kinda good to vent a little, let it out a little, but I won't bore you too much with my mopey bullshit. I guess I'm optimistic, or at least I'm going to pretend to be optimistic, or something...