Tuesday, November 10, 2009

t-shirts...

I don't really remember a lot of the t-shirts I wore as a kid, but looking back at these old photos, I guess I was pretty pop culture forward even then. Anyway, thought it would be cute to share these...

Superman...

Superman...

Superman...

The Incredible Hulk...

Cookie Monster...

Star Wars...

Ewoks (also, how totally 80s is that girl in the photo with me? I think she was our across the street neighbor, one of my child hood best friends. She looks like a kid version of Pat Benetar in that outfit)...

Ewoks...

Mickey Mouse (that's my dad in the photo with me, I like the safety orange trashcan behind us, also note the vintage Diet Pepsi can in the foreground)...

Anyway, I'm finally over the flu or whatever it was that I've had for the past month, and I have a bit of time on my hands, so hopefully I'll be able to write more often, last month was kind of a blur. I'm sort of dying to write and do more creative things. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Aurie Catt said...

You are so damn adorable! All I can do is 'awwwws'.

harris smith said...

aw shucks, i wish i were still so cute...

Jay Amabile said...

I love looking at these old pics. Most of my old photos are exactly like these...superman and Batman t-shirts. cool post!

donner, party of one said...

Dag, when I first saw this post I thought you were making Negative Pleasure t-shirts. Come on, Harris! Sell out!