Monday, November 30, 2009

comix (by me)...

Damn, it's been a couple of weeks since I posted. Where does the time go? For real. Anyway, one of the projects I've been working on lately is drawing comics. I don't really have any training in illustration, not to make excuses, this is just sort of something I thought I'd try for fun. Well, not just for fun, for like being creative and stuff, or something. Anyway, here are the first few pieces I've done, some one-pagers. I've got another longer story that I've done that I'll post here soon, probably later in the week, and a couple of more in the works. Enjoy...




More to come....

2 comments:

Aurie Catt said...

omg. these are great!...and relate-ableee.
I think I shall use your floor plans for the next house I build..it's perfect...but I will add a room filled with pillows...I've always wanted that. Thanks for sharing Harris!

jrsuicide said...

oh man, there is so much truth in these that it hurts. totally rad. i love the super heroes of rock and roll one so fucking much.