Saturday, February 7, 2009

comic con photos...

Here are some pictures from two exhausting, frustrating but ultimately pretty fun days at New York Comic Con...

I'll likely be reviewing whatever crappy horror movie this is from come Halloween time.


These bottles looked cool but it was just some stupid energy drink.












Neal Adams




The saleslady made me hug one of these after I look some pictures. I almost bought one.




Method Man & comedian Chuck Nice

Method Man






I saw this cute girl dressed as Mary Marvel last year too.


I should work here.

My friend Eric.

Friends Zoe & John.

Eric & Zoe

The complete sets are here and here. I'll write a bit more about the convention eventually, and put up some new film reviews soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?