Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanks...

(me, with radio)

So, without being too much of a sap about it, I wanted to post some kind of something for Thanksgiving. Y'know, it's been kind of a tough year, for me and alot of the people around me, and it's no secret I'm not above complaining about it from time to time (all the time), but in truth I'm really thankful for alot. In many ways, I've got a great life, with a roof over my head and shoes on my feet, a loving family, many awesome friends. If success, fame, fortune and intercourse have eluded me lately, there are many creature comforts and other wonderful things that haven't. And even though I get depressed, very depressed sometimes, in a broad sense, I love life, I love all the movies that are out there for me to watch, all the comics and books I can read, all the wonderful avenues of popular culture to explore. And the election, that was good. Very pleased with that. So, yeah, life, it's not that bad. I mean, it is that bad, but there are good things in it, things to be thankful for. So, thanks, life, for not fucking up my shit that bad. I really, really need a job though.