Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I knew there was something I liked about this guy...


According to the Telegraph UK, President Elect Obama collects Spider-Man and Conan comics. I can't believe the whole election went by and I never heard about this before. Good thing I was already a fan of his policies and personal ethics. Still pretty cool, though (many of the other factoids on this list are pretty endearing as well).

Meanwhile, I've been planning on getting some more substantial content up, but I'm recovering from a minor bout of stomach flu, and dealing with the latest barrage of stress issues that have come up in the past couple of weeks (looking for a roommate, problem with my bank account, plus the still-broken laptop and lack of full time employment, amongst others). Still happy about the outcome of the election, but, sheesh, universe, how about some kind of reprieve from this constant state of personal disruption? It wears on a fella...

No comments: