Tuesday, October 21, 2008

bernie wrightson (part4)...

Here's the last of the Wrightson "Swamp Thing" reprints. These are awesome...










Up next- more stuff! I don't know what, exactly. Having my laptop die has really thrown me. Tonight I have to go to a screening of a documentary about Plato's Retreat at the big CMJ festival here. Uh, that should read "get to go," since I've gotten like a really nice press pass for free, and I get to go to this reception and screening at the Tribeca Grand Hotel, which by all accounts is really nice, or whatever, but because I suck, in my mind it's all a big hassle. Anyway, if it's anything interesting I'll certainly report on it here (also check out East Village Radio). Tomorrow night is a screening of a doc about soul singer Andre Williams, which I'm a little more optimistic about....

No comments: