Thursday, September 4, 2008

news flash- prominent g.o.p. players have no souls...

This was on the Daily Show last night and it kind of blew my mind. I mean, I knew these people are liars, but this is so extreme. How do these people maintain any semblance of credibility? And for that matter, how do they live with themsevles? And how is it that we've somehow allowed them into positions of any kind of import whatsoever? Although I feel very optimistic about Barack Obama, what I think he stands for and his chances of winning the election this fall, I'm very depressed about this flipside, that these are the people who have held power in this country for so long, that they'll remain in some capacity of power, and that this is really what we've come to, as a society and also as human beings, that it's all really such a game, such a scam, and so genuinely pointless. Sigh...

...Click here to watch the video...

No comments: