Thursday, September 18, 2008

it's just around the corner...

Economic insecurity and general fiduciary anxiety mean that it's probably going to be a pretty lean year Halloween junk wise around the Negative Cave this year, but I was at Walgreens today and I couldn't pass up this cool glass skull for only $3.99.  Walgreens seems the place to scope for inexpensive, well-made skulls every Halloween, and this one doesn't disappoint, especially at the price.  There's nothing really extraordinary to say about it, just dig on the pics...




I guess it's meant to be a candle holder but I think it would make a cool cigarette holder.  Too bad I don't smoke anymore.  Any other suggestions of cool things to put in there?

Negative Pleasure's 31-Day Halloween countdown starts on October 1st.

No comments: