Friday, February 8, 2008

yawn...


If I've been quiet this week, it's because nothing especially interesting has been going on. In general, I've been in a pretty sleepy, grumpy mood, but that's not really interesting either. Stay tuned next week for a review of the new George A. Romero film, "Diary of the Dead," and in two weeks for the new Alex Cox film "Searchers 2.0" I'm super excited about seeing both, as Romero and Cox are two of my favorite filmmakers, two of the filmmakers whose films have had most of an impact on my life, and two filmmakers who rarely, if ever, disappoint.
In the meantime, if you're desperate for a dose of my rapier wit, check out my radio show, Modern Products, Sundays 4-6pm on www.eastvillageradio.com (or download the podcast). More information about modern products can be found here, here and here.

No comments: