Sunday, December 2, 2007

more cap by kirby

Hey, don't feel like writing today. On the one hand, things are going well. I've ended a months long job search by finding a position that everyone seems to think is "perfect for me," of course at about half the pay I was hoping for, but still, when nobody wants you, I guess you've got to go where people will tolerate you. On the other hand, I fielded a not-terribly-unexpected but still pretty unpleasant personal setback today...not even a setback, really, but rather just an affirmation of the status quo in regards to an area of my life where it just seems like I can't do anything right. Oh, woe is me, or whatever. Anyway, work I suppose will provide a distraction for the next few days until the stinging dies down...

Meanwhile, here's some more 1970s Captain America by Jack Kirby. Enjoy, for all I care...









Note that the villain in issue 193 bears a strong resemblance to Nobel Prize-winning war criminal Henry Kissinger. In the end, the bastards will always win. It's their world.

Check back some other time for some other shit...

No comments: