Thursday, October 18, 2007

more comics....


While going through my big box of horror comics (my creepy crypt of crazy comics? anyway, nerd that I am, there is actually a big box of horror comics sitting on the shelf next to my bed) I came upon a couple more issues of "Black Magic" I thought I'd share with you (click for fullsize images)...






And here's an ad from one of these that I thought was cool, and seasonally appropriate...


And some more DC horror covers (circa 1973-4) that I dug up (exhumed, one might say). DC had a number of "weird" series in the 60s and 70s, including "Weird War" and "Weird Adventure Comics" (which started as "Adventure Comics" with stories about Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes, then added the "Weird" for a bit in the 70s when it had stories with the Spectre and Black Orchid, I'll post some covers for those soon, but in the meantime...








Pretty cool. Until next time...

No comments: